Hello my poor, ignored blog, it's been a little while. Two and a half weeks ago now, I embarked on a big long overseas trip; the plan is to be away for at least seven months, maybe until November, maybe longer but who knows! We don't have much planned out beyond the next month or so, which makes it all the more exciting. A deep need to dig my toes into new earth, throw myself out of routine and comfort, make space for myself to heal and grow, the thrill of not knowing, the possibility that lies in that, all led me here.

In an attempt to remember all the good stuff and document this path, I'll be posting recaps, photo sets, city guides, and foodie spots all on here. First up, Positano.

Darling of the Amalfi Coast, home of peachy hues and killer evening light. After a couple of days in Naples to kick the jet lag, we wound our way along the notoriously narrow Amalfi coastal road to spend a whole week perched on a cliff in Positano, staying in the most divine old house looking out over the Mediterranean. Maybe a billion photos have been taken of Positano, but it never gets old, does it? It's a dream, spilling down the cliffsides to the ocean, where dedicated sun tanners spend their days lying on the blue beach chairs like lizards. The food is delicious, the walks are magnificent, and the tiles (oh, the tiles!) are some serious future home inspiration. There's not too much else to say, so here's a bunch of photos that I took whilst lounging like a lizard with a penchant for pasta around Positano.